Dr. Vijayalakshmi (Viji) Shetty, DDS
As the mother of two children, I want my children to be under the care of a compassionate, knowledgeable health care provider. I am that compassionate and competent pediatric dentist who parents can trust to take care of their children’s dental needs. I truly value the beautiful relationships I have built with my patients and their family. It is my honor to be a part of this experience for your child.
An early interaction with a dentist can have a positive influence on future dental health of a child. I will strive to improve the dental health an overall quality of life for every child. My mission is to provide safe, high quality, and compassionate care at our dental home, and give children a lifelong positive dental experience.
Education and Continual Learning
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, India
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Residency in Pediatric Dentistry – University of Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
I continue to educate and enrich myself through continuing education classes, at local and national conferences, so that I can provide the best, up to date treatment for my patients.
I have over 20 years of experience practicing as a pediatric dentist in Wisconsin.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD)
- Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Certified Provider of SPRIG Zirconia Crowns
Outside the Office
My husband and I have been living in Wisconsin for over 25 years. We have two loving children and a very mischievous and snuggly dog named Enzo. In my free time, I love travelling, meeting people, and learning about diverse cultures, cooking different cuisines, going on long walks, listening to music, and watching movies. I also have a special passion for Indian classical dance.