Our patient’s safety has always been our number one concern. We have always followed the most current ADA, WDA, CDC and OSHA recommendations for dental offices. Since the coronavirus outbreak we have added even more infection control protocols to keep you, your family, our staff safe and prevent the transmission of ALL respiratory infections, including COVID-19.
Due to these changes, your next appointment will be handled differently:
- we are asking screening questions regarding any symptoms of infection, possible contacts or recent travel BEFORE your appointment, and AGAIN at the time of your appointment.
- we are asking that only one parent accompany your child to their dental visit. We ask that you phone our office upon arrival. We will advise you when to enter the office so we can limit the individuals in the waiting room. We may ask you to wait in your vehicle if needed for social distancing.
- we require ANYONE entering the office to wear a mask and have their temperature documented.
- we will be wearing appropriate masks, face shields and gloves for each procedure.
- we will be cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including counters, pens, door handles, chairs and bathrooms.
Please call our office if you have an appointment and you are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell OR have had exposure to a positive COVID-19 contact.
We are back open and look forward to seeing your family again! Please phone if you have any questions or concerns regarding our updated policies. We wish all of you continued health and happiness!
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Shetty & Team